ORION OVC60 Cello Student Outfit
The ORION OVC60 is the entry level cello in the ORION brand. An affordable SOLID top instrument that will allow all beginning students the opportunity to learn on a genuine, decent instrument.
Each ORION instrument is individually assembled, set up, and inspected by our experienced luthiers before the instrument leaves Crescendo Music.
Crescendo’s professional String Instrument Setup includes:
- shaping the fingerboard and nut to professional curvature
- carving and fitting the bridge to the instrument
- upgrading strings with quality studio steel strings
- tuning the instrument
- fitting and adjusting the soundpost
All ORION violins, violas, and cellos can be traded in for a different size/model. Trade-in credit value up to 50%, subject to condition.
- Hand-crafted from select aged tonewood
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple neck
- Solid flamed maple back
- Genuine Hand-inlaid Purfling
- Ebony pegs
- Ebony fingerboard
- Aluminium tailpiece with 4 built-in adjusters
- Quality maple bridge
- Outfit includes a student Brazil wood bow and padded bag
- Available in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 cello sizes