AcoustiFex® U0 Ukulele Pickup system with Reverb Delay Chorus Effects
There’s some pretty wicked magic in this system for ukulele — Reverb, Delay & Chorus coming from a Uke when unplugged or plugged in? That’s right!
Now with our AcoustiFex U0 System for Uke (similar to the AcoustiFex GO System for Guitar), you can add a flexible piezo pickup element with volume control, plus onboard reverb, delay & chorus and a micro-potentiometer to adjust the output level of the transducer (basically the effects).
Apply the effects when you’re playing acoustically (unplugged) and absolutely stun your friends. Take total control of your uke sound when plugged in to an amp or PA with a master volume, fine-tuning potentiometer for the undersaddle piezo “tone”, plus effects controls, all from the soundhole of your favorite ukulele. It’s powered by a rechargeable 18650 lithium ion superbattery for up to 25 hours of playing time on a single charge, and is charged with the included micro-USB cable. Installation is fairly simple, but if you have extra large hands, you may want your favorite uke technician to install it. Comes with everything you need for temporary installation, permanent install requires installation of the output jack by expanding your endpin hole to 12mm.
• Piezo plus FX pickup system for Ukulele
• Reverb, Chorus and Delay while playing unplugged
• Piezo pickup, Reverb, Delay & Chorus when plugged into amp or PA
• Transducer mounts to inside back of instrument and uses the wood to drive the effects sound
• Cork padding for install protects your instrument
• Transducer level control & pickup Tone control potentiometers for fine-tuning the system to your instrument
• Piezo undersaddle pickup with volume, Reverb, Chorus & Delay when plugged into a mixer, amp or PA system
• Rechargeable 18650 LiOn battery for up to 25 hours continuous playing time
• Charging cable (micro USB) included