Fiddle Time Starters Book / CD
A great beginner book for young violinists. Step by step instruction on how to hold your instrument and bow, with easy to read notes and exciting pieces in a range of styles.
Carefully paced to suit young learners, it supports players step by step-from how to hold your instrument and bow, through basic notation, to exciting pieces in a range of styles. With plenty of entertaining illustrations and a CD to play along to.
- Over 60 varied tunes, from open strings to finger pattern 0-1-23-4
- Quizzes, games, songs, and listening activities
- Colour illustrations to demonstrate each stage, plus fun cartoons
- CD of play-along tracks with imaginative accompaniments
- Ideal for use before and alongside Fiddle Time Joggers
- Fully compatible with Viola and Cello Time Starters, and suitable for individual or mixed group lessons