Kala Baritone Koa Ukulele
Made from Hawaiian Koa, the Kala Baritone Ukulele stays true its origins by incorporating a tradition ukulele design made with elegant Koa wood. This ornate wood allows for a rich and warm playing tone.
A dark Hawaiian Koa wood body is contrasted with a maple coloured binding, providing for an aesthetically pleasing design.
KALA heavy padded gig bag included.
- Baritone Ukulele
- Hawaiian Koa top, back and sides
- Maple binding
- Mahogany neck
- Gloss finish
- Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Slotted headstock
- D'Addario Titanium® strings
- Graph Tech NuBone® Nut and Saddle
- Scale Length- 20.125 inches
- Overall Instrument Length- 30.5 inches
- Body Length- 13.875 inches
- Number of Frets- 18
- Width at Upper Bout- 7.6875 inches
- Width at Lower Bout- 10.1875 inches
- Width at Waist- 6.5625 inches
- Body Depth- 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut- 1.5 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint- 1.875 inches