ORION OVC80 Cello Pack Outfit
Get started on you cello journey with the intermediate level ORION OVC80 pack!
The ORION OVC80 is the step-up model in the ORION brand. An affordable all solid body instrument that will allow all beginning and progressing students the opportunity to perform on an instrument which offers rich tone quality with great playability. This pack contains all the helpful items you will need to begin playing the cello.
Step-up model cello
The OVC80 is built with finer tonewoods, select spruce top and maple back and sides. The upgraded woods improves the quality of sound when compared with the OVC60. Matched with an aesthetic medium gloss sandstone-orange colour varnish.
Fitted with ebony pegs with decorative parisian eye. Outfit includes carry bag and ebony frog bow. This model is popular with highschool students and beginner adult cellists as it is a lasting cello before you have to look at upgrading again. The OVC80 has great comfort in the neck and has great playability.
Each OVC80 cello is individually assembled, set up, and inspected by our experienced luthiers before the instrument leaves Crescendo Music.
Crescendo’s professional String Instrument Setup includes:
- shaping the fingerboard and nut to professional curvature
- carving and fitting the bridge to the instrument
- upgrading strings with quality studio steel strings
- tuning the instrument
- fitting and adjusting the soundpost
All ORION violins, violas, and cellos can be traded in for a different size/model. Trade-in credit value up to 40%, subject to condition.
- OVC60 cello
- Padded carry bag with back straps
- Brazilwood cello bow
- Hidersine cello rosin
- Slipstop cello endpin holder
- Practice Ultra rubber mute
- Cello keyring
- Dont Fret fingerboard stickers
- Music stand with bag
- Hand-crafted from select aged tonewood
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple neck
- Solid back and sides
- Ebony pegs
- Ebony fingerboard
- Aged maple bridge
- Outfit includes a student brazil wood bow and padded bag
- Size : 4/4 size