ORION OVL100 3/4 size Violin Outfit
The ORION OVL100 is offered as an affordable intermediate quality violin for beginning and advancing players. The OVL100 violin offers a clear and resonant tone.
The OVL100 is our best-selling beginner-intermediate violins, suitable for high-school level or for violinists looking for a lasting, inexpensive violin. The OVL100 are made with quality aged spruce and maple, with at least 5 years of aging time to improve the maturity of the tonewood, resulting in a better tonal output. Fitted with ebony tailpiece and ebony pegs for ease of tuning and weather stability.
With the OVL100, they are also accepted for a trade-up. The trade up allows you to receive up to 40% of the value paid on the OVL100 as credit towards the next violin.
Each OVL100 violin has been individually assembled, set up, and inspected by our experienced luthiers before the instrument leaves Crescendo Music.
Crescendo’s professional String Instrument Setup includes:
- shaping the fingerboard and nut to professional curvature
- carving and fitting the bridge to the instrument
- shaping and fitting pegs
- upgrading strings with quality studio steel strings
- tuning the instrument
- fitting and adjusting the soundpost
All ORION violins, violas, and cellos can be traded in for a different size/model. Trade-in credit value up to 40%, subject to condition.
- Carved tonewoods:
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple back, neck and sides
- 5 years naturally dried, aged spruce and maple
- Aged maple violin bridge
- Stradivari design
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs
- Genuine inlaid purfling
- Hand applied spirit varnish
- Plastic tailpiece with E fine adjuster
- Upgraded studio strings
- Hardwood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case
- Size : 3/4 size