Trevor James 10X Flute Silver Plated Closed Hole
3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
The Trevor James 10X has won multiple awards for "first" flute for the new player.
The Trevor James 10X Silver-plated flute is the ideal first flute for the new flute player or those returning to playing after a few years away. High quality manufacture with final hand set-up in the TJ UK technical workshops.
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Crown - Grenadilla wood and metal crowns as standard
- Padding - accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- Closed hole keys
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.