Progressive Young Beginner Keyboard Book w/ Online Media
Progressive Electronic Keyboard Method for Young Beginners - Book 1 contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to play keyboard - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's keyboard tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8 years and all types of electronic keyboards including Roland, Casio and Yamaha. No prior knowledge of how to read music or playing the keyboard is required to teach a child to learn to play keyboard from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to play keyboard notes for kids and keyboard chords
- All the fundamental techniques of electronic keyboard playing including correct posture, hand position and fingering technique for 5 beginner keyboard notes, 3 one-finger chords and 3 fingered chords
- Basic keyboard theory for kids including how to read music and beginner chord symbols
- Keyboard tips for kids that every child should know when learning keyboard
- Shortcuts for how to learn keyboard fast by getting the most from keyboard practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to play keyboard today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy keyboard lessons written by a professional children's keyboard teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read keyboard music for kids, keyboard chords for kids and with lyrics to sing along
- Electronic keyboard chord chart for all one-finger chords and fingered chords used within this book
- 43 great sounding keyboard exercises and popular easy keyboard songs for kids
- Free keyboard chord/note poster and free keyboard note stickers