Batista VC200 Cello
Special Order Only - Please inquire about availability prior to ordering
This Batista Cello is entirely hand-crafted of well seasoned, select tonewoods. The finish has an attractive and durable hand-applied amber satin varnish. Available in 1/8,1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full sizes.
The first model in our Andreas Batista cello series, with expert hand-craftsmanship.Has deceptively superb sound, tone and looks at this low price bracket.
- Entirely hand-crafted of well seasoned, select tonewoods
- Ebony fingerboard
- Attractive and durable hand-applied amber satin varnish
- Hand-carved boxwood pegs
- Wittner cast composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners
- Outfit includes K.Holtz FG fibreglass bow and padded bag
- Fully set up by our local Luthier and branded as Batista
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.