Batista VL305 Violin Outfit
Special Order Only - Please inquire about availability prior to ordering
Extremely popular with advanced violin students, this hand crafted violin achieves the precise sound and exceptional tone of a quality instrument.
No power tools are used in the production of this violin, just the techniques and tools of 19th century European workshops and the tone of this violin is proof of this. The Batista VL305 is setup by expert Western Australian luthier to better sounding and better playability.
Each violin is set up meticulously in Perth. The strings and tailpiece are upgraded. The bridge and soundpost is cut to fit the violin, and the peg holes are always reamed. The violin is checked over and then ready to play.
- Entirely hand carved from solid tonewoods
- Select spruce top and highly flamed maple back, ribs and scroll
- Hand applied antique style varnish
- Hand-carved boxwood pegs, tailpiece and chinrest with ebony trim
- Fitted wit professional quality strings
- Fibreglass bow