GEWA Air Cello Case 3.9kg
Originally founded in 1925 as case and bag manufacturer GEWA music GmbH is meanwhile successful in many other fields of musical instruments. Despite all the other activities the true core and soul of GEWA is our passion for manufacturing cases and bags for all music instruments. This dedication drives us to constantly new developments that sometimes have become standards and more often it has been mimicked.
GEWA AIR SHELL TECHNOLOGY
The latest development in shell technology. The outer and inner layers are formed independently from each other. In proprietary process the two layers are held in distance, into the cavity liquid 2K-Foam is injected. While curing the composite expands and solidifies filling all holes and gaps.
Very high torsional strength, very low weight, outstanding thermal insulation, extreme puncture and impact resistance.
Made In Germany
• Weight approx. 4.2 kg
• Specially developed Thermoplastic ABS shell
• Extremely high break resistance with outstanding insulation characteristics
• Padded, custom fit suspension system with plush velvet lining
• Integrated aluminium bar offers additional bridge protection
• Combination lock keeps the case securely closed
• 2 detachable neoprene rucksack straps with security strap
• Handmade genuine leather handle for a comfortable grip
• Detachable accessory pocket
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.