Hohner Flex Case Large Harmonica Case Holds
The FlexCase L is a briefcase that offers the professional player everything they need.
The Hohner FlexCase L is a stylish and robust case for harmonica, that offers enough space for specialized players needing to carry backup harps, extra keys, special tunings or custom instruments for an extended tour. When used only for diatonic harmonicas, up to 18 harmonicas fit in the case. A wide variety of harp/equipment combinations is possible including carrying chromatic harmonicas and/or a microphone.
Since the harmonicas are layed out in the case, the entire content of the FlexCase L can be seen at a glance during live performances. As with the FlexCase XL hand-and shoulder straps ensure optimal carrying comfort.
- Harmonica carry case for transport and for working on stage
- Large Size for up to 18 harmonicas
- Flexible configuration
- Maximum layout flexibility: the FlexCase L accommodates either 18 diatonic harmonicas, or five 12-hole chromatic harmonicas, or two 16-hole chromatic harmonicas, or any combination of the above plus a vocal microphone or numerous accessories and tools.
- Rubber tabs protect each harmonica individually and thereby avoid scratches or dents.
- A divider attached with a zipper provides further protection by separating the two sections. This can also be removed so that all contents of the FlexCase L are visible at a glance in performance situations.
- The detachable tool bag permits the player to take instruments in carry-on baggage when travelling by air, while the tools can be packed in the checked baggage.
- The FlexCase L can be closed entirely with a zipper for carefree transportation.
- A hand strap and a removable shoulder strap ensure optimal carrying comfort.
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. Please note that not all items are held in stock at Crescendo Music's retail store. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.