Jupiter JCL700NA B♭ Student Clarinet 700 Series (Nickel Plated Keys)
Back To School Sale
The Jupiter JCL700N is a student model clarinet, perfect for the beginner or the advancing student.
JUPITER has successfully produced the JCL-700, Clarinet, made of ABS resin but with the sound quality of wood.
As with the previous model. the JCL-631N, the keywork is the strongest in the market, almost impossible to bend the keys with rough handeling.
The new style case is designed to stack for the school market, where the cases lock into place, and not slide off each other.
Test play - with David Thomas (Melbourne Symphony Orchestra)
Hear one of Australia's finest professional clarinettists test play the Jupiter JCL-700 clarinet
- Offset Trill Keys are of the traditional French configuration helping to alleviate excess moisture accumulation and ensure premium performance
- ABS Resin Body provides a durable alternative to a wood body perfect for rigorous playing demands without sacrificing tonal quality
- Nickel-Plated Nickel Silver Keys offer the combination of great feel and long lasting beauty
- Key of B♭
- ABS Resin Body
- Nickel Silver Bell Ring
- Nickel-Plated Nickel Silver Keys
- 14.80mm Bore
- Adjustable Thumb Rest
- Undercut Tone Holes
- 65mm Barrel
- Comfortable C/G Key Riser to support correct hand positioning
- Comes with the new ABS case for extra protection and durability
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.