Jupiter JFL700E Closed-Hole 700 Series Flute
Best Selling Model
Jupiter's most popular student flute and for good reason. Combine the benefits of true quality at an affordable price and you have an excellent choice for the beginner flutist. This model is has had it praise sung the world over as a stand out offering for students.
Closed hole model with Split E mechanism and excellent tonal characteristics and accurate intonation. Built to be durable and free-blowing whilst maintaining an attractive price.
This series utilizes a high nickel content in their entire flute tubing to produce an excellent sound quality. Keys are power forged making them extremely strong (a clear difference you will notice compared to more inexpensive entry level brands).
Every Jupiter instrument is backed by a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. Unlike many competing brands; a full range of spare parts are available when maintenance and repairs are needed.
New and Updated to JFL700E
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Body and Headjoint combine to provide not only durability but enhanced tonal quality and lasting beauty
- Plateau Keys facilitate easier fingering for both the younger student as well as the more mature player
- Offset G Key allows for more comfortable hand position reducing tension in the hands and wrists promoting more agile key response and reduced fatigue
- Key of C
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Body
- Silver Plated Headjoint
- Silver-Plated Nickel Silver Keys
- Offset G
- Plateau Keys
- Hidden Adjustment Screws
- Ribbed Construction
- French Case and Cover
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.