Kala Concert Ukulele Hawaiian Koa Gloss Pickup
The Kala Concert Ukulele in Hawaiian Koa Gloss is made of traditional Koa wood, and following a classic Hawaiian ukulele design. This also allows for an amazing sound when played, being both bright and projecting.
The gloss finish bringing out the features of the wood, mixed with the Maple binding contrasted against the Koa body makes it a lovely and aesthetic instrument.
The inclusion of a pickup makes it very versatile, and allowing it to be used for anything ranging from performance to practice!
BAG AND CASE INFORMATION
Includes thick padded deep plush lining bag
- Hawaiian Koa top, back and sides
- Maple binding
- Mahogany neck
- Gloss finish
- Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Slotted headstock
- D'Addario Titanium® strings
- UK-300T pickup
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut and saddle
- Venetian cutaway
- Scale Length- 15 inches
- Overall Instrument Length- 24.5 inches
- Body Length- 11.0625 inches
- Number of Frets- 18
- Width at Upper Bout- 6 inches
- Width at Lower Bout- 8.25 inches
- Width at Waist- 4.9375 inches
- Body Depth- 2.75 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut- 1.4375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint- 1.75 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.