Kala Soprano Pacific Walnut Ukulele
The Kala Soprano Ukulele in Pacific Walnut is designed to provide a great sound while staying true to it's original Hawaiian roots, with a twist. Pacific Walnut is a unique wood, producing a bright and crisp sound, while still being affordable.
Black binding creates a great contrast to the light coloured Pacific Walnut body, and a satin finish emphasises the rich patterns of the grains. With a built-in black strap button, the Pacific Walnut ukulele is very versatile, and is able to be used for any occasion from practice to performance!
Despite its price, the Kala Soprano Ukulele in Pacific Walnut does not compromise sound or playability for its affordability.
BAG AND CASE INFORMATION
Fits ALL Kala SOPRANO sized bags and cases.
- Soprano Ukulele
- Pacific Walnut top, back and sides
- Black binding
- Mahogany neck
- Satin finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Standard headstock
- Aquila Super Nylgut® strings
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut and saddle
- Black strap button
- Scale Length: 13.5 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 20.875 inches
- Body Length: 9.3125 inches
- Number of Frets: 12
- Width at Upper Bout: 5.0625 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 6.8125 inches
- Width at Waist: 4.4375 inches
- Body Depth: 2.375 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.6875 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.