Kala Soprano Ukulele Mahogany
The Kala Satin Mahogany Soprano Ukulele has a traditional design, with the mahogany wood creating a bright, rich tone. The instrument does not compromise quality for affordability. It encapsulates a range of specific features in order to create a unique design and sound, perfect for any style of playing.
The Satin Mahogany Soprano ukulele has a satin finish which highlights each grain within the Mahogany wood. The incorporation of a cream binding creates a sleek look, and a standard headstock allows the instrument to stay true to its Hawaiian roots.
- Soprano Ukulele
- Mahogany back, top and sides
- Cream binding
- Satin finish
- Mahogany neck
- Walnut fingerboard
- GraphTech NuBone® Nut and saddle
- Standard headstock
- Aquila Super Nylgut® Strings
- Scale Length: 13.625 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 21.062 inches
- Body Length: 9.5 inches
- Number of Frets: 12
- Width at Upper Bout: 5.187 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 7 inches
- Width at Waist: 4.467 inches
- Body Depth: 2.367 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.672 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.