Kala Tenor Kalamazoo Gold Archtop Ukulele
NEW AUGUST 2021 RELEASE!
Kala's Archtop Tenor Kalamazoo ukulele is a unique, vintage style instrument with great sound! With a classic jazzy look, this instrument incorporates F-holes in order to create a great sound with amazing acoustic resonance. With a golden-gloss finish and Mother of Pearl binding, this instrument is aesthetically pleasing while maintaining a high quality sound.
Mahogany wood allows for a rich, projecting sound with a subtle yet impactful warmth. The archtop style allows for a loud and punchy sound, making a great instrument for playing whether in performance of practice!
- Tenor Ukulele
- Mahogany Archtop
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mother of Pearl (faux) binding
- Mahogany neck
- Gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Standard headstock
- Chrome Closed Gear tuners
- D’Addario® Clear Nylon strings
- UK-300TR electronics
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut and saddle
- Chrome strap button
- Scale Length: 16.875 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 25.75 inches
- Body Length: 11.75 inches
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 7.0 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 9.3125 inches
- Width at Waist: 5.625 inches
- Body Depth: 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8125 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.