Kala Tenor Ukulele All Solid Mahogany with Cutaway and Pick up
The Kala Tenor Ukulele in Mahogany is a full solid instrument, offering the best sound possible. Featuring a classic ukulele look, this instrument is destined to only sound better over time the more it is played.
A full solid Mahogany body allows the sound to resonate greatly, allowing a long-lasting projection which is bright and loud. Similar to Koa, the Mahogany wood gives a more traditional look, along with a rich and warm sound. A Maple binding allows for a contrast to the dark Mahogany, with a high-gloss finish bringing out the features of the wood.
The inclusion of a Fishman Kula pickup and a cutaway provides more versatility when playing!
BAG AND CASE INFORMATION
Fits all concert sized bags and cases
- Tenor ukulele
- Solid Mahogany top
- Solid Mahogany back and sides
- Maple binding
- Mahogany neck
- Gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Slotted headstock
- D’Addario® Clear Nylon strings
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut and saddle
- Fishman Kula pickup
- Scale Length: 16.875 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 25.75 inches
- Body Length: 11.75 inches
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 7.0 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 9.3125 inches
- Width at Waist: 5.625 inches
- Body Depth: 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.8125 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.