Kala Tenor Ukulele Bamboo
Kala's Bamboo Tenor ukulele is made of eco-friendly wood, giving a new twist to the instrument. Bamboo is known for it's strength, allowing for a very durable instrument with a natural look. A satin finish brings out the intricate details of the bamboo wood. Along with it's earthy origins, this instrument is able to create a loud, projecting sound with amazing control of tone.
With a solid bamboo body, this ukulele is one of a kind, with a fresh look and great sound perfect for any level of player. This model is available in soprano, concert, and tenor models.
BAG AND CASE INFORMATION
Fits ALL Kala TENOR sized bags and cases.
- Tenor ukulele
- Solid Bamboo top
- Solid bamboo back and sides
- Bamboo neck
- Satin finish
- Bamboo fingerboard
- Slotted headstock
- Aquila Super Nylgut® strings
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut and saddle
- Black strap button
- Scale Length: 16.875 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 26.5 inches
- Body Length: 12.125 inches
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 6.9375 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 9.25 inches
- Width at Waist: 5.8125 inches
- Body Depth: 3.0 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.