Kala Tenor Ukulele Solid Acacia
Kala's Tenor Ukulele in Solid Acacia is a fine and fresh sounding instrument, emphasising deeper and warmer sounds. Made from Solid Acacia, the ukulele is projecting as well as aesthetically pleasing. The solid Acacia wood allows for an improved sound when played, with great resonation and projection.
Similar to Koa, the Acacia wood provides a more traditional looking and feeling ukulele, staying true to its Hawaiian origins. With a beautiful grained pattern, this ukulele truly stands out in a crowd.
The Solid Acacia line bears curling that is similar to its close relative Koa. The Acacia’s resemblance to its cousin is apparent in its beautiful, varied grain pattern. The all solid wood allows the sound to improve as it is broken in.
BAG AND CASE INFORMATION
Includes a thick padded deep plush lining bag
- Tenor Ukulele
- Solid Acacia top
- Solid Acacia back and sides
- Maple binding
- Laurel fingerboard
- Slotted headstock
- Aquila Super Nylgut® strings
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut and saddle
- Scale Length: 20.0625 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 30.25 inches
- Body Length: 13.875 inches
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 7.6875 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 10.1875 inches
- Width at Waist: 6.5625 inches
- Body Depth: 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.5 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.875 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.