Kala Tenor Ukulele Solid Spruce Striped Ebony
Kala's Solid Spruce and Striped Ebony Tenor ukulele is a stunning new instrument, with striking features and brilliant sound. A solid spruce top combined with striped ebony back and sides offers a projecting and bright sound, with great clarity and versatility in dynamics. The Ebony back and sides also promotes a bass-filled sound, creating a great sounding instrument.
A light spruce top provides a more traditional look, juxtaposed with a darker ebony back and sides creating an eye-catching instrument. A mahogany binding and neck provides an aesthetic looking instrument, with great features and sound at an affordable price.
- Tenor Ukulele
- Solid Spruce top
- Striped Ebony back and sides
- Mahogany binding and neck
- Satin finish
- Striped Ebony fingerboard
- Standard headstock
- Aquila Super Nylgut® strings
- Graph Tech NuBone® nut and saddle
- Scale Length: 14.8125 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 23.9375 inches
- Body Length: 11.0625 inches
- Number of Frets: 18
- Width at Upper Bout: 6 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 8.25 inches
- Width at Waist: 4.9375 inches
- Body Depth: 2.75 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.4375 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 1.75 inches
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.