NUX Verdugo Series Ace Of Tone Dual Overdrive Effects Pedal
ACE of TONE is a dual overdrive pedal stacked with Tubeman MKII and Morning Star. Why? Because great guitarists love 2 overdrives to stack their tone.
In the left corner, Tubeman with FAT mode. Tubeman offers way more clarity and gain than any classic Tubescreamer, and we modified the circuit with a useful secondary function by simply holding the foot switch - FAT mode. It cranks way more bass response to enhance the low-end yet makes the tone warmer!
In the right corner, Morning Star with SHINE mode. Morning Star is based on legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: very transparent, low gain drive. Like our Morning Star, it also features a simple FOOT SWITCH HOLD to engage the iconic SHINE mode. In SHINE mode, you can get way more treble sound to make your tone crystal-clear.
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Power: 9V DC (Negative tip,Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw: Less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 105mm (L) x 115mm (W) x 58mm (H)
- Weight: 440g
Left Side (Tubeman)
- DRIVE Knob: Controls the gain of Tubeman circuit.
- TONE Knob: Controls the treble frequency of Tubeman circuit.
- LEVEL Knob: Controls the volume of Tubeman circuit.
- Footswitch: Engage/Disengage Tubeman circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off FAT mode.
- FAT Indicator: While you engaged FAT mode, the indicator will turn on.
Right Side (Morning Star)
- DRIVE Knob: Controls the gain of Morning Star circuit.
- TONE Knob: Controls the treble frequency of Morning Star circuit.
- LEVEL Knob: Controls the volume of Morning Star circuit.
- Footswitch: Engage/disengage Morning Star circuit. Hold it for 1 second, you can turn on/off SHINE mode.
- SHINE Indicator: While you engaged SHINE mode, the indicator will turn on.
- Routing Toggle Switch: You can adjust the order from Morning Star to Tubeman or Tubeman to Morning Star. It’s very useful to stack the sound.
Inputs / Outputs
- Input: Connect your guitar side to INPUT jack.
- Output: Connect the OUTPUT signal to amp side.
- EXT. SW: You can use external foot controller (like NUX NMP-2) to remote this pedal.
- BF / TB Toggle Switch: BF means Buffer-Bypass, TB means True-Bypass. You can choose BF while you connect with several pedals in your signal chain to solve tone-loss situation.
- 18V/9V Toggle Switch: ACE of TONE can double the voltage internally while you toggle to 18V position, that can increase dynamic range and headroom.
- DC Jack Use ONLY: 9V Negative Tip power with 100mA.
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.