NUX Verdugo Series Fireman Dual Channel Distortion Effects Pedal
FIREMAN is based on the legendary amplifier builder's famous distortion pedal. It's a very amp-like distortion pedal with Modern Brown Sound. We designed it with 2 independent VOLUME, GAIN control knobs to fit rhythm and solo applications. FIREMAN offers a True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch, and a 9V/18V toggle switch. The 18V position doubles the working voltage inside to give you wider dynamic range.
- Modern Brown Sound in a box
- True-bypass / Buffer-bypass toggle switch
- 18V / 9V toggle switch to get different dynamic range
- 2 independent GAIN, VOLUME knobs for rhythm / solo application.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz-±1dB
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1MΩ
- Power Supply: 9V DC, Negative Tip (ACD-006A)
- Dimensions: 105mm (L)×115mm (W) x 58mm (H)
- Weight: 460g
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.