ORION OVA60 Student Viola Outfit
Looking for a reasonably good quality and affordable student viola outfit?
The ORION student viola OVA60 are offered exclusively at Crescendo Music, at an affordable price which allows everyone to begin their viola learning journey on a decent instrument. The OVA60 violas offer rich playing tone, and good playability for the beginner violists.
The OVA60 is the entry level viola in our ORION brand for the smaller sized violas, professionally set up in Sydney before being sent to Western Australia into Crescendo Music. These violas have upgraded strings put on to replace the factory steel strings, as to further enhance the tone quality of these student violas.
Crescendo’s professional String Instrument Setup includes:
- shaping the fingerboard and nut to professional curvature
- carving and fitting the bridge to the instrument
- shaping and fitting pegs
- upgrading strings with quality studio steel strings
- tuning the instrument
- fitting and adjusting the soundpost
Available in the part size violas - 11" and 12" violas. For larger sized violas, please refer to ORION OVA80 outfit.
All ORION violins, violas, and cellos can be traded in for a different size/model. Trade-in credit value up to 50%, subject to condition.
- Hand carved from solid tonewoods :
- Solid spruce top
- Solid Maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard
- Darkened rosewood pegs
- Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters
- Dark rosewood chin rest
- Strings Included : Upgraded Quality Steel Strings
- German bridge
- Satin finished
- Good student wood bow with natural horsehair and full mounted ebony frog
- Lightweight case with integral cover and carrying straps.