Pirastro Tonica Viola Single String D (4 sizes)
Tonica strings have a nylon core, providing a well rounded sound without the 'steeliness' of a steel core string. Smooth to play and offer balance in it's quality. Suitable for beginner violinists who are trying to avoid beginner's squeky sound.
- Responding instantly to any bowing style, they reward both player and listener with an open and direct sound.
- Thicker strings compared to steel string, which is softer and easier for fingers to press.
- Projection and brilliance have been upgraded.
- Due to their medium string tension Tonica strings are suitable for all instruments.
- Insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity.