Progressive Young Beginners Singing Method with Online Media
Progressive Singing Method for Young Beginners contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to sing - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children's singing tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8. No prior knowledge of how to read music or how to sing is required to teach a child to learn to sing from this book.
Teach your child:
- How to sing a repertoire of well known children's songs, along with the use of sol-fa syllables to help the student identify pitches within the key
- How to read and sing note pitches and note rhythms while also referring to the keyboard to check the correct pitch
- All the fundamental techniques of singing including correct posture and breathing
- Basic music theory for kids including rhythm, time signatures and first and second endings
- Singing tips for kids that every child should know when learning singing
- Shortcuts for how to learn singing fast by getting the most from singing practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to sing today.
- Progressive step-by-step easy singing lessons written by a professional children's singing teacher
- Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
- Easy-to-read singing music for kids
- Keyboard note chart chart for all important notes
- 35 great sounding children's songs including popular kindergarten songs