Sigma Acoustic Guitar 50th Anniversary OM Body
In 1970 “SIGMA”, the brandname for acoustic guitars, was launched.
They were built by specially trained staff in the most efficient guitar factories in Japan and then sent to the US for inspection before being released for sale and shipping to the music stores. “Sigma Guitars” were soon to have an excellent, yes even legendary, reputation. Some models were said to be of outstanding quality, both, in construction and sound. That’s why it is striking.
The company AMI feel committed and obliged to this tradition. As a distributor of fine acoustic and classical guitars for over 25 years, it is a great honour that we were able to obtain for some parts of the world the rights of the time-honoured name “Sigma Guitars Est. 1970” as well as the distinct Sigma logo.
Celebrate Sigma Guitars' 50th Anniversary with this limited edition guitar. Featuring a full solid body, solid European spruce top and solid cocobolo back and sides.
SOM-50 50TH ANNIVERSARY
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid European Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Cocobolo
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflakes, 12th fret “50 YEARS” inlay
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Gold Open-Gear w/ Butterbean knobs
- Finish: Polished Gloss
- Case: SC-OM Deluxe Plywood Case
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.