Sigma Guitar Martin Style 000T-28S
Item not in stock - please contact for availability
In 1970 “SIGMA”, the brand name for acoustic guitars, was launched.
They were built by specially trained staff in the most efficient guitar factories in Japan and then sent to the US for inspection before being released for sale and shipping to the music stores. “Sigma Guitars” were soon to have an excellent, yes even legendary, reputation. Some models were said to be of outstanding quality, both, in construction and sound. That’s why it is striking.
The company AMI feel committed and obliged to this tradition. As a distributor of fine acoustic and classical guitars for over 25 years, it is a great honour that we were able to obtain for some parts of the world the rights of the time-honoured name “Sigma Guitars Est. 1970” as well as the distinct Sigma logo.
- Body Size: 000-12 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Tilia
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Truss Rod: Two way Truss Rod
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Side Mounts w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Finish: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16
- Softshell Case: SSC-OM included
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.