SONOR SCH11 Felt Ring Head Xylophone Mallets
The SONOR SCH11 Felt Ring Head Xylophone Mallets is a medium hard felt ring with wooden core headed beater made for use with soprano and tenor-alto xylophones to provide a softer, more delicate tone. The shaft on the SCH11 is hard wearing plastic for a better grip and lifespan. Comes as a pair and is ideal for educational purposes at schools.
Felt Headed Mallets
- Hardness (Beater) - Medium Hard
- Head Material - Felt Ring Head with Wooden Core
- Material of the shaft - Plastic
- Suitable for Soprano and Tenor-alto Palisono Xylophones
- Head diameter 30mm
- Total length: Approx. 28cm long, 8.1mm diameter
- Weight: 25g
- Sold in Pairs
- Made in Germany
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.