Electro-Voice ND66 Condenser Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Includes Gig Bag, Stand Clip & Thread Adaptor
The Electro-Voice ND66 is a robust, high-performance small diaphragm condenser instrument microphone.
The ND66 contains a self-biased small diaphragm condenser element which is vividly responsive to the complex dynamic nature of percussive and stringed instruments, delivering a clean, crisp and detailed sound.
With the ND66 exclusive locking rotating head, achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by merely pushing a button, rotating the head into position, then releasing the button to lock the head's position.
ND66 contains selectable -10 and -20dB pads which provide the necessary gain reduction to prevent the mic element from overloading when micing very loud or high-transient sound sources.
ND66 contains selectable high pass filters which are strategically chosen at 75Hz and 150Hz to eliminate bothersome low frequencies from the signal path.
- Weight Net: 6.31oz (179g)
- Height: 5.63" (143mm)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000
- Case Material: Die cast zinc
- Connector: Type 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 0.83" (21mm)
- Element: Condenser
- Family: ND Series
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200?
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Mic Type: Instrument
- Open Circuit Voltage: 10mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirement: 48 VDC Phantom
- Accessories Included: (1) Gig Bag, (1) stand clip and (1) Euro thread adapter
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. Please note that not all items are held in stock at Crescendo Music's retail store. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.