ORION OVC200 Cello Outfit 4/4
NEW 2022 model
The ORION OVC200 offers solid, rich quality tone and projection of sound. An intermediate level instrument to suit the progressing cellist.
The OVC200 has improved tonewoods, sourced spruce for the top, and maple back and sides. The tonewoods have been critically selected and aged for more than 10 years for the construction of this beauty. Made in the ORION workshop guided by an award winning luthier, this cello has an impressive tonal quality for it's price.
Outfit includes a brazilwood bow with ebony mounted frog, and a cello case with wheels.
Each OVC200 cello has been set up and inspected by our experienced luthiers in Perth before the instrument leaves Crescendo Music.
Crescendo’s professional String Instrument Setup includes:
- shaping the fingerboard and nut to professional curvature
- carving and fitting the bridge to the instrument
- upgrading strings with quality studio steel strings
- tuning the instrument
- fitting and adjusting the soundpost
All ORION violins, violas, and cellos can be traded in for a different size/model. Trade-in credit value up to 40%, subject to condition.
- Hand-crafted from select aged tonewood
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple neck
- Solid back and sides
- Ebony pegs
- Ebony fingerboard
- Genuine Hand-inlaid Purfling
- Aged maple bridge
- Outfit includes brazilwood bow and case w/ wheels
- Size : Available in 4/4 size