Violin Bow Hold Buddy Teaching Aid
Bow Hold Buddies dramatically reduce the time it takes students to master a proper bow hold. Students make quicker progress in their violin lessons. These bow buddies are attractive, practical and fun. Ideal for school orchestra classes, private lessons, suzuki programs and self-taught learners.
Bow buddies train the hand to hold the bow correctly and naturally, through muscle memory, thereby freeing the player to learn and enjoy other elements of string playing. Fits all sizes of violins and violas.
- Flexes thumb to touch intersection of frog and stick
- Supports curved pinky
- Positions and supports all fingers of the right hand
- Fingers still contact bow in all the customary places
- Universal Fit - for child to adult hand sizes
- Useful for remedial work for more experienced players