ABRSM Music Theory in Practice 2008 Revised
Supports the ABRSM theory syllabus, this workbook helps you develop general music literacy skills with clear explanation of music notation in straightforward language.
The A B Music Theory in Practice series of workbooks introduce musical elements progressively through the different levels of the books, Grades 1 to 5 by Eric Taylor, Grade 6 by Peter Aston & Julian Webb.
Each book focuses on different aspects of the music theory, all of which are covered through
- A clear explanation of music notation
- Straightforward language throughout
- Many worked examples and practice exercises
- Definitions of important words and concepts
- Specimen exam questions
- Helpful tips for students
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.