NUX MG-200 Guitar Modelling Processor
Use the NU-X MG-200 Guitar Modeling Processor and create your own sound! The NUX MG-200 gives a freedom and flexibility to explore everything about sound possibilities. MG-200 is a versatile multi-effects processor that produces the sounds of most preferred stompboxes, cabinets and amplifiers. With its high-quality sound, portable design, 40 seconds looper, and intuitive interface make it the perfect addition to your setup.
Simply, the MG-200 offers all the sounds and tools that you need to improve your tone and sound greater.
Dynamics / Filter – Variety of filter options to shape and control your sound with compressors, noise gates, filters, 6-band graphic EQ, and wah effects.
Overdrive / Distortion – We’ve put everything together and you can create your drive tone by selecting one of the best boosters, overdrives, fuzzes, and lead guitar sounds.
Amp / Cabinets – 13 of selected amps and cabinets, including simulations of classic tube and solid-state amps. Powered by NUX TS/AC Technology.
Modulation – Enhance your sound with phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo, and vibrato.
Delay / Reverb – Delay and natural-sounding reverbs, including rooms, halls, plates, springs, and tape delay simulators, all designed to add depth and spaciousness to your sound.
Tuner: Instantly accessible, fast and accurate tuning.
MG-200 has 3 multi-functional footswitches. You can switch presets, control the drum and looper function by using the "Preset, and it has one assignable control footswitch “CTRL 1”. It allows you to quickly access any functions like booster, TAP TEMPO or any selected function to engage/disengage.
Loop Station with Drum Machine
Realistic sounding drums playing the patterns in a variety of different music genres, everything such as pop, rock, blues and more. You can record up to 40 seconds loop track with the selected drum style, MG-200 will be your best bandmate.
- A total of 55 models; Up to 8 can be used simultaneously.
- 13 classic amp models with true simulation of analog circuit (TSAC) technology.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model.
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar. (100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz)
- 12 cabinet models provided.
- The time of presets switching is seamless and quick.
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds.
- 56 drum patterns including rock, pop, funk, jazz etc, and metronome.
- Up to 70 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability.
- Loop sound can be played with drum machine's rhythm beat synchronously.
- The AUX IN jack makes it easy to practice alone with MP3, CDs and other inputs.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive.
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory + 36 user presets.
- New generation 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor. Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries can be used continuous for 8 hours.
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- AD/DA conversion: 24bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20000Hz ± 1dB
- THD+N: -93dBu(<0,003%)
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- Input: -20dB
- Output: -10dB
- Power: DV 9V
- Dimensions: 240(L) x 155(W) x 67(D) mm
- Weight: 0.95kg
Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process and ship. When items are out of stock, they will be dispatched no more than 10 days after ordering. For urgent orders please contact us first to confirm stock availability.