Orion OVA90 Viola Outfit
The OVA90 ORION viola is a beginner-intermediate level viola offered exclusively at Crescendo Music, as a reasonably priced step-up instrument for the advancing player. The OVA90 viola offers a focused and powerful playing tone. Available in the 14" to 16" sizes.
Each ORION instrument is individually assembled, set up, and inspected by our experienced luthiers before the instrument leaves Crescendo Music.
Crescendo’s professional String Instrument Setup includes:
- shaping the fingerboard and nut to professional curvature
- carving and fitting the bridge to the instrument
- shaping and fitting pegs
- upgrading strings with quality studio steel strings
- tuning the instrument
- fitting and adjusting the soundpost
All ORION violins, violas, and cellos can be traded in for a different size/model. Trade-in credit value up to 40%, subject to condition.
- Solid tonewoods
- Carved, spruce top
- Carved, maple back, neck & ribs
- Stradivari design
- Fine ebony fingerboard
- Fine ebony pegs
- Real inlaid purfling
- Multi-layered soft brown satin varnish
- Composite tailpiece integral adjusters
- Upgraded studio strings
- Brazilwood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case
- Sizes available: 13” - 16”