ORION OVL300 Violin Outfit (3 sizes)
The ORION OVL300 is an intermediate step-up violin for advancing players. The OVL300 comes after the OVL200, but built with higher grade, aged timbers and ebony.
This model projects easily with a loud and clear voice. Filled with joyous overtones making it a delightful violin to practice and/or perform on. The OVL300 is one of our best selling violins in the $1000-$2000 range, as it sounds amazing and is also aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. This model is made from our multi Award-Winning workshop in Beijing, under strict guidance of our crafts master.
2021 NEW Release - Available in Boxwood peg and chinrest fitting
The OVL300 is individually assembled, set up, and inspected by our experienced luthiers before the instrument leaves Crescendo Music.
Crescendo’s professional String Instrument Setup includes:
- shaping the fingerboard and nut to professional curvature
- carving and fitting the bridge to the instrument
- shaping and fitting pegs
- upgrading strings with quality studio steel strings
- fitting and adjusting the soundpost
All ORION violins, violas, and cellos can be traded in for a different size/model. Trade-in credit value up to 40%, subject to condition.
- Carved tonewoods:
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple back, neck and sides
- 7 - 8 years naturally dried, aged spruce and maple
- Aged maple violin bridge
- Stradivari design
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs
- Genuine inlaid purfling
- Hand applied antiqued oil varnish
- Plastic tailpiece with E fine adjuster
- Upgraded studio strings
- Hardwood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case
- Size : 4/4 size