Violin Hybrid Carbon-Pernambuco Bow ORION
The Orion Hybrid bow is a fantastic option for players needing a high-performance bow at an affordable price. It has a carbon composite centre and is wrapped in a wooden casing.
This bow has the durability of a carbon bow & the sweet tonal quality of a wooden bow, combining the best of both worlds. By having the wooden casing on the outside of the bow, it retains a more traditional look than a typical carbon fibre bow.
These hybrid bows are less likely to warp & retain their strength over time. This bow will suit the intermediate to advancing musician. It will also serve as an excellent second bow for a more professional player looking for something more durable.
- Hand-finished "Hybrid" Carbon Fiber Core Violin Bow (Pernambuco-wrapped Carbon Fiber Stick)
- Weighs approximately 60-62 grams
- Quality Mongolian Horse Hair
- Nicely Decorated Copper Mounted Ebony Frog
- Great Balance and Weight Distribution
- Nice Arch with Good Bounce and Action
Please contact us for bow testing